Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is Inu

Our users have posted a total of 7404 messages in 1061 subjects

A gift for the Commanders Office...

Go down

A gift for the Commanders Office...

Post by BloodRaven on Sat Mar 07 2015, 06:21

BR!~ knocks on the Commanders door and waits, shifting her weight because of the large picture frame she was carrying. There was no answer. Placing the frame down she tries the handle to open the door. It's unlocked. Walking into the room she stops abruptly. She thought she was in the wrong room. The walls were an off-white colour, there were no pictures or plants or anything. In one corner there was a rickety old desk and an even ricketier old chair which looked like it would be better off as kindling.
Propping the frame, which was wrapped in brown paper, against a wall she retraces her steps back out the door. I must have the wrong room, she thinks as she goes to reread the name on the door.
Her fingers run across a small wooden sign on the door, embossed in gold with a single word 'Commander'. Walking back into the room she stares around the stark room in disbelief. This was not a room fit for the Commander of the Nightwatch. A plan slowly forms in her mind and she smiles. Rummaging through a drawer in his desk she finds a Vivid marker (sharpie?). She first writes a note upon the picture frame wrapping 'DO NOT OPEN', then heads to the blank wall opposite the door.

'Dear Smit,
This is not an office fit for a Commander. Consider this office taken over by me until it can be rectified. You are still Commander and free to still use your office as necessary, but DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING NEW IN THIS OFFICE!'

Nipping her fingertip she signs her name in her own blood -- ' BR!~ '
Pulling out her phone she starts to make a few lists as she quietly leaves his office, closing the door softly behind her.

BloodRaven Cassiel -- X -- Forever Home

NightWatch Captain
BloodRaven
Not Currently Active
Not Currently Active

City Location or Affiliation : X -- Emerald and NCL

View user profile http://ravenspire.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A gift for the Commanders Office...

Post by smitsmit on Sat Mar 07 2015, 07:05

smitsmit walked into his office for the day.Nothing seemed amiss. However as soon as he opened the door he saw someone had been there. There was a note for him, and a package that said DO NOT OPEN. He then looks up and reads the writing on the office wall.     He burst out laughing. Tears in his eyes,  "oh my". She was right. He was never one to make a fancy office,  but no matter who the commander was, this office was not fit for such a job.   It didn't even have a data screen link to the command centre. *smit thought for a moment, was  the shapie text considered new?*  Could he reply?  He decided to risk it.    Dear BR.   Im sorry you had to stumble upon this...um..  area.  and I promise to touch nothing new.    I know not what you plan to do.   But I will not touch nothing that was not already here

Acting Commander - NightWatch Senator

smitsmit
Commander IV (Ret)
Commander IV (Ret)

City Location or Affiliation : Larch & 51st

View user profile http://nightwatch.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanea on Sat Mar 14 2015, 02:17

I think BR and I should have an office or at least I would love to have an office What a Face

HoA Queen~IGN: Solanea Solanea's CS

NightWatch
Solanea
Commander - Provisional
Commander - Provisional

City Location or Affiliation : NightWatch

View user profile http://hallsofastarte.vampire-legend.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRaven on Sun Mar 15 2015, 00:20

BR!~ over the last week had organised some workers to deliver some necessary equipment. She had hoped that all the walls and floors had been redone by now. In her arms she carried samples of carpet, paint and wood, struggling with opening the door. Once inside she smiles.
The office area was now filled with bits and pieces to start work on the redecorating. Placing the samples on the nearest surface she could find, she slowly looks around the room.

Good. The floors and most of the walls had been stripped and undercoated. All apart from one small spot that had sharpie notes on it. Reading the note smit had left, a slow smile crossed her face. This meant that she probably had permission to decorate.... not that it mattered cos she already started destroying the Commander's office. Not to mention spending Nightwatch funds to do it. She wondered if she should mention that to smit.
"Nahhhh..." she said softly to herself as she picks up a bit of sandpaper to prepare the 'sharpie' wall to be painted with undercoat.

BloodRaven Cassiel -- X -- Forever Home

NightWatch Captain
BloodRaven
Not Currently Active
Not Currently Active

City Location or Affiliation : X -- Emerald and NCL

View user profile http://ravenspire.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down